Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Photos




Maizie is very difficult to take photos of because she firmly believes the camera belongs in her hands. As soon as I whip the camera out, Maizie lunges for it. Most of the pictures I take of Maizie are of the top of her head as she dives at me. I did manage to capture a few smiles. Maizie is allowed to hold the camera but I think we might have to put a stop to that because the camera is showing a lot of wear and tear due to Maizie's love. Of course Maizie takes the word "no" as a challenge so most likely we will let her destroy the camera and be known as over indulgent parents. I prefer to just think of ourselves as extremely smitten.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jada's Mommy said...

We love your smile, Maizie! We like your pretty hair bows and are impressed that you keep them in. Good going!!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Maizie is getting so big!! And look at her teeth! What a cutie!!! Kieren wants you to come over and play.

Sam & Kieren

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Tonia said...

Maizie's bedhead is just too cute!!! I wish I was that happy when I woke up in the mornings!! :p

~Hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home