Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jump Those Tears Away

Maizie and I have been talking about her life story and Bo's story. I have been explaining to her that Bo may cry when he meets us because we are new to him. Maizie is very interested in tears so I think she kind of likes the part of the story in which there may be crying. She never just says that she is crying, she always says "Maizie cry tears". I asked Maizie what we should do if Bo cried and Maizie said we should jump. So there is our plan. Bo cries, we will jump. I hope it works.

We did get some additional updated photos of Bo. We sent him a care package and we received photos of him with his care package items. He looks very healthy and happy. I think we are going to be jumping a lot.

5 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Emily said...

What a cutie! You must be going crazy waiting for him to join you! I love Maizie's jumping plan, by the way. Emily

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Mei Mei Journal said...

Bo is so adorable!
When I tell Lauren that Paige will cry, she says "I tell her I'm Lauren". So, if we just jump amd explain who we are, Bo and Paige should be fine. :-)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger the dabis said...

RE: "Maizie cry tears".

she doesn't miss the details. smart girl!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh he's so cute!! Yes, he does look happy. With all that jumping you should get in some good cardio!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Martha said...

Met a family on the play group today and they had a boy and girl from China ... made me think of you. They were both very cute and seemed to be perfectly adjusted to their new lives.

Can't wait until you get to meet Bo!!

Martha C.
www.zoesplace.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home