Saturday, June 10, 2006

2.5 hours left

We leave the hotel in 2 hours and meet Maizie in 2.5 hours. Since I have nothing to do but wait, I thought I would give you a quick update on our day.

Our guides took us to a park this morning to distract us. We met the other couple from our agency that is going through the process us with us. It was fairly amusing, but the other mom to be and I were wearing the same outfit. Same skirt and shirt.

Right after meeting Maizie our guides are going to take us shopping to pick up supplies. Shopping is not really the first thing we had planned to do with Maizie but it works best with the schedule the guides set. Maybe it will be a good distraction for her.

We will post photos as soon as we can.

2 hrs and 20 minutes.

But who is counting.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am watching the clock with you...
I Love You Carrie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home